Re: Ebay BJ8

To: tomfelts@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: Ebay BJ8
From: Blue One Hundred <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 08:14:48 +0800
Tom -

The Center console is from an early phase I BJ8.  they only made about
1500 of them.  These are the BJ8s with the center armrest storage bin.
 I know I'm being nitpicky here, but I also notice the exhaust on the
car is not SS nor original... looks like an old ANZA/Monza system.

Cheers,

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8