BJ8 Details

To: "Healeys" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: BJ8 Details
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 22:29:15 -0500
Hello all,
I'm needing a couple of specific dimensions for the placing of fasteners on a
'65 Phase 2 BJ8.
On the leading edge of the rear quarter trim panels, just behind the door
openings and just down from where the rear bit of door seal ends there are
tenax studs for fastening the strap on the front of the top boot cover when
fitted.
Can somebody with preferably original panels give me some dimensions for the
exact locations of these?
Also on the forward edge of the rear panel that separates the stowed top from
the rear seat area, there are male bases for the domed snaps on the top boot.
Can somebody provide the dimensions for locating these? I know one is on
centre, but what about the left and right one?
Last item; a radio blanking plate is being fitted to the console. The 3000
flash that goes on this blanking plate, is it on an angle or do the 3000
numerals run parallel to the horizontal edges of the plate? Any dimensions
would again be helpful.
Thanks very much in advance.

Rich Chrysler