BN6 Aluminum Door Shut Trip - 2 or 3 piece?

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: BN6 Aluminum Door Shut Trip - 2 or 3 piece?
From: Brett Bonner <bbbonner@fedex.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 08:41:43 -0600
I have a 58-59 BN6 S/N 23__.  Does the car have a 2 piece aluminum trim door
shut set or 3 piece?  I find it odd that I have the shut pillar trim and the
outside sill trim for both doors in my inventory, but not the inner trim
pieces.  I don't think I misplaced the inners . . .

Any help would be appreciated.  I hope I can just get the inner piece.  I
would like to order the appropriate pieces today and the appropriate door
seals.

On the last leg of restoration.  The car may be finished next week - just in
time for Spring!!!!