Re: BN6 Aluminum Door Shut Trip - 2 or 3 piece?

To: "Brett Bonner" <bbbonner@fedex.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: BN6 Aluminum Door Shut Trip - 2 or 3 piece?
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 10:53:43 -0500
Brett,
The BN6 had 3 pcs. per side. The inner ones have a lip that goes over the
furflex portion of the door threshold seal to lock it into position on the
horizontal alloy top edge. You may not have had them with your car if the
carpets or door seals were ever replaced. They may have been removed and not
reinstalled.
They are available seperately from AH Spares (part numbers DRF107 and
DRF108), may be available from others.
See picture att'd.

Get the new "Bristleflex" seals from MacGregor. They are the only ones that
will grip the flanges properly, fit, and stay on.

Rich Chrysler