Re: Bogus BJ8 2nd try

To: RAWDAWGS@aol.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bogus BJ8 2nd try
From: healeyolic <healey6@optonline.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 12:26:50 -0500
Everything in this email is the same as in almost every other fraud
involving cars - not only Austin Healeys especially the Western Union wire
transfer of funds. I worked for WU for 45 yeas in the funds transfer
division and I would never use this as a method to make a major purchase
since the recipient can go anywhee  to pick up the funds regardless of where
he says he is located.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ