RE: Driving lights

To: "'Patton Dickson'" <57healey@gmail.com>,
Subject: RE: Driving lights
From: "Michael Salter" <michaelsalter@rogers.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 21:23:56 -0500
Hi Patton,
I started on my first BJ8 by mounting the to the splash pan and had exactly
the result the Keith describes.
To solve it I put an "L" shaped bracket up from the bumper iron to the
bottom surface of the splash pan and then bolted the lights through the pan
and the "L" bracket. Worked a treat :-)

Michael Salter
www.precisionsportscar.com