Austin-Healey Magazine Arrival Date

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Austin-Healey Magazine Arrival Date
From: "Reid Trummel" <editor_reid@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 03:21:19 +0000
Uh, that was me, the magazine's editor, who asked for the info (really not
sure who else one might imagine would have asked for that information...).

So let me take this occasion to ask anyone else who gets their March issue
(white BJ8 in a very orange orchard on cover) of AUSTIN-HEALEY MAGAZINE this
coming week or even the next or the next week, please do advise me of the
arrival date and your ZIP CODE.

Many thanks to all who responded so far.  Thanks also to those who responded
to say that they had NOT yet received it, but really I need to know the date
it arrives (and your ZIP CODE), not the date that it didn't arrive...  :-)

Reid
Ed.