Re: Austin-Healey Magazine Arrival Date

To: "Gus" <mother-ship@earthlink.net>, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Austin-Healey Magazine Arrival Date
From: "tom felts" <tomfelts@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 11:20:09 -0500
Guess you could say that about just about any car and the club it
represents.  I am a "guts" Healey and Jag owner, having just ripped the
front end off my E and did major work----myself.  And speaking of
driving--------both of the cars get loads of it.

Sorry Gus--you just don't know that many Jag owners to make that statement.
Here's what you do---go to Jag Lovers and sign up for the E-Type list.
Read the posts there.  Just my opinion, and i can compare, there is more
hands on and technical expertise as well as  jocularity (is that really a
word) there than on most car lists.

Now, where's my Armani suit:)

Cheers
tom

Ferrari owners, own the cars for status only and miss the whole point of
appreciating them as the fine cars that they are. Get togethers and meets
for them serve more of a purpose to show-off their latest designer clothes
and jewelry than to share the joy of owning and maintaining an exciting
car.

by agents extraordinary. Two such people are John Steed, top professional,
and his partner, Emma Peel, talented amateur. Otherwise known as The
Avengers...