Re: 3000 trans

To: "Michael Salter" <michaelsalter@rogers.com>, <KingR44916@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: 3000 trans
From: "Mark and Kathy" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 13:18:28 -0500
      Michael, Michael, Michael, where was this side of you when I first
started out on my loooooooong rebuild endeavor.  The clunking, ratcheting,
grinding, is all part of the Healey sport and tradition, as well as
expense, disappointment, nerve racking,  hoping,  praying,  expense,
depression ,  disappointment,  crying,  therapy help,
did I mention  expense,  .............OK,  guess I could be persuaded to
consider a Smitty but I should probably test drive one "in situ"  before I
dive in.   Next weekend is open if anyone cares to oblige me.

          Mark,        (Fresh rebuild in waiting, but not much to look
forward to now, I guess)

BTW  King R for some great weekend reading  just click on the Archives at
the bottom and type in Smitty and it should help you bunches.