RE: 3000 trans

To: "'Dean Caccavo'" <healeybn7@yahoo.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: 3000 trans
From: "Alan" <Alan@nfahc.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2005 21:06:39 +0100
Hey Dean.
Glad to hear you are pleased with the Supra box.  I understand the ratios on
those boxes are quite close together.  The box from a pick-up has wider
spacings.

My question - does the torque of a 3litre Healey suit wide ratios, or is it
better to go for a higher first gear and closer ratios?  I wonder (out loud)
what MikeS chose for AHX12 and why?

Cheers guys......AlanB
            http://www.nfahc.co.uk
            mailto:alan@nfahc.co.uk