Re: Stripped Thread

To: "Thomas Mulligan" <tpmul@worldnet.att.net>,
Subject: Re: Stripped Thread
From: "Mark and Kathy" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2005 10:33:38 -0500
Thomas,
      That's a tight area.   I picked up a basic tap and dye set that are no
larger than the size of a bolt and the dyes look like actual nuts.   So they
are very small , easy to work with and are used with a normal socket and
wrench, plus an extension if necessary.   Your usual auto store or even the
newer "grocery, mega everything dept. stores"  carry these smaller kits.

Good Luck,    Mark