Re: Ex-Carter "Rolls-Healey" Bound for USA

To: editor_reid@hotmail.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Ex-Carter "Rolls-Healey" Bound for USA
From: tammie wall <whammie@iopener.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 05:15:35 -0600
hopefully, all of the mysteries and a portion of the intrigue will be revealed
in a future AUSTIN HEALEY MAGAZINE, the signature publication of the AUSTIN
HEALEY CLUB, USA.  if not already a member, join now -- www.healey.org ( maybe
it's coming to TEXAS and then we'll have everything -- some we don't even want
) !
jerry wall