Re: Ex-Carter "Rolls-Healey" Bound for USA

To: "Quinn, Patrick" <Patrick.Quinn@det.nsw.edu.au>
Subject: Re: Ex-Carter "Rolls-Healey" Bound for USA
From: Larry Varley <varley@cosmos.net.au>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 11:06:53 +1000
Guys
The Australian car is currently under restoration, I took a heap of
photos of the frame while it was apart, it is amazing how much extra
reinforcing was added to the frame compared to standard. I could include
some images of it in my site if there is interest.
Larry Varley
Austin Healey 100 Restoration Site
http://www.acmefluid.com.au/larry/