Re: brake parts, etc

To: Andrew Fell <design@soltec.net>
Subject: Re: brake parts, etc
From: Blue One Hundred <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 12:44:12 +0800
Andrew -

If you are cost conscious, you can do a caliper rebuild all by
yourself for between $40 - $140 for both calipers total.  All you need
is a rebuild kit and new pistons if the old ones have rust on them.
It's a fairly easy job... a novice can do it, provided there's not
much crud to clean out in your calipers.

Regards,

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8