Re: Gas over flow

To: Leonard Berkowitz <drberkowitz@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Gas over flow
From: Blue One Hundred <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 12:40:38 +0800
Leonard -

Do you have Grose Jets?  If so that may be your problem.  If not, you
probably just have to replace your filter, and probably replace the
needle valve too.  If the car has sat for a very long time without
being run, old gas can coat fuel parts with a type of gas "varnish"
which can gunk stuff up.

Regards,

alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8