Re: Gas over flow

To: "Leonard Berkowitz" <drberkowitz@hotmail.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Gas over flow
From: "Mark and Kathy" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 05:24:17 -0500
Did you "shake,shake, shake " your booty, (oops sorry) the floats when you
had them out.
I have a full float on my bench right now and its really hard to tell its
full since the gas is packed in there so tight.   A float test in water or
comparing the weight to the other float should answer the question.

Mark