Re: Emailing: ROD.jpg

To: "Richard Bittmann" <edmyed@harbornet.com>,
Subject: Re: Emailing: ROD.jpg
From: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2005 18:25:04 -0500
Richard,
I don't know if this helps you or not, but the rod between the latch and the
"L" shaped pivot on mine, which "appeared original" from the pitting and
apparent age on mine, was not straight. though it does not look exactly like
the drawing either...
It appeared shaped like this:

        _____
I____I        I

Hope the server doesn't reformat this and screw it up....

David W. Jones
'62 Mk II BT7 tricarb
Cumberland, RI USA