Re: Mistress needs a new pair of shoes

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Mistress needs a new pair of shoes
From: "Bob Spidell" <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 20:54:11 -0700
Carlos,

About the only tires available in 185/70R15 are Vredestein Sprint Steel.  They
come in S- and
H-rated.  I have the S-rated and I've been happy with them for 20K miles or so.
 I had Yokohama
A321s before--which were terriffic--but they haven't been produced for several
years.

Personally, I think the 185s might be too fat for a 5.5 inch rim, from both an
appearance and
handling perspective; i.e. the sidewalls appear to bulge a bit too much (IMO).

I run 72-spoke, 6-in Daytons with the 185s.

bs

Subject: Mistress needs a new pair of shoes