Re: Mistress needs a new pair of shoes

To: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Mistress needs a new pair of shoes
From: Blue One Hundred <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 14:25:12 +0800
Bob -

Actually the 185/70R15 is designed to fit on a 5.5 inch rim.  Theres
probably about a 1/4 - 1/2 inch less diameter than original glass ply
tires, but is the closest you will get with a wide track radial.  195s
have the right diameter, but they look too big.

If you go with a 175 or 165 width tire, you should go to a 5 or 4.5
inch rim.  a 175 on a 4.5 inch rim will keep the profile just like
original.

Regards,

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8