BT7 Top/Hood

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: BT7 Top/Hood
From: "Bob Brown" <BlkBT7@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 10:42:47 -0500
I'm in need of a new top/hood for my BT7 MKII. Looking at the various
catalogues available it appears that MK I and MK II BT7's use the same
top/hood. Some reference before or after (CE) 68960. Is that number the
body or
car number? Since both my numbers are in the 15000 range I assume that I
am safe ordering the pre (CE)68960 part.

Any comments? Does anyone have a canvas top on a BT7, I've only seen
vinyl on BT7's.  Of course I only use the top/hood when absolutely
necessary, so I need one that holds up for long periods of  storage.

Bob