Re: BT7 Top/Hood

To: "Bob Brown" <BlkBT7@aol.com>, "Healeys" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: BT7 Top/Hood
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 21:18:09 -0400
Bob,
When they state before or after (CE)68960 this is in reference to the
earlier 100/6 BN4 model in which at that time both the(C)ar and (E)ngine had
the same suffix number.
Your BT7 will use the "after" top which will feature slightly different
sewn darts and seams that need to align with the later style top bows.
Hope this helps.
Rich Chrysler