ShamelessAdvertising

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: ShamelessAdvertising
From: "G. Brierton" <gbrierton@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 23:09:06 -0400
Well, listers and friends, I never thought I would say these words again...but
I have to sell our Healey.  Personal matters force this sale of our 1967 BJ-8
aka the Silver Bullet, tagged with NC plate "RSATLAST".  Some of you have seen
her over the last 8 years at Conclave Park City, Boyne Mountain, St. Louis,
Indianapolis, Lake Tahoe, Washington D. C. and San Antonio, where we were 1st
in the Ralley.  That's about 22,000 miles; we have also put about 20,000 other
miles on her during vacations and week-end get-a-ways.  She is one of the most
reliable drivers I've ever had (2 new BJ-8s, 2 not-new BJ-8s and a Bugeye),
with tube shocks up front, an alternator swap out and a non stock exhaust.  No
other alterations.  Mid 20's.
Contact me at  gbrierton@hotmail.com
be gentle with me, please
Gary Brierton