Two Earred Knock-offs: Good Intentions

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Two Earred Knock-offs: Good Intentions
From: Broc07940@netscape.net
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2005 09:38:33 -0400
My loving bride decided to surprise me with "new" knock-offs for my BJ-8. She
saw them on ebay and proceeded to win the auction at for the reasonable sum of
$102.00.

One small detail: threads are course in the knock-off... current wheel is fine
thread.

They are in very good condition, chrome is perfect. They were "knocked on" once
and "knocked off" once.

Please email me off line if you are interested in these four items.

Thanks,
Ted

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.