Re: Re: Tires

To: Tracy Drummond <bighealey@charter.net>
Subject: Re: Re: Tires
From: Blue One Hundred <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 18:38:44 +0800
Hi Guys -

You should consider getting 560-15s.  This is a very common bias-ply
tire size in the US and you can choose from about a half a dozen
suppliers in this size (Firestone, Bridgestone, Flinstone etc.).
Prices usually are around $90-$100 a piece for these, but I bet you
can find them cheaper if you look hard enough.  try
http://www.coker.com/store/customer/search.php?tire_size=560-15&in_category=108&x=12&y=3

All these tires have the right diameter... and the 560 tread will
still drive very nice on a roadster with original wheels.  Remember...
if its only available in white wall, usually you can turn the white
wall face to the inside if you want a black wall.

Regards,

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8