Re: late 3000 fuel line routing question

To: "HealeyList" <healeys@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: late 3000 fuel line routing question
From: "Richard Bittmann" <edmyed@harbornet.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 22:16:42 -0700
Joe,
Maybe you can help me with a similar question.  I have several p-clips left
over after installing most of the fuel lines and some of the cable from
starter solenoid to battery.  So far only 2 clips on the cable.  The
question is how many and the correct locations for the p-clips on the cable.
Photos would be really helpful.  I had my body man repair dents and other
imperfections in the frame rails and he might have fill the screw holes so
that I don;t know where to locate the p-clips.
Richard Bittmann