Re: Ebay seller rudeness - no real healey content

To: john spaur <jmsdarch@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: Ebay seller rudeness - no real healey content
From: Blue One Hundred <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 12:10:31 +0800
John -

I notice that he has a rather appropriate last name!

Don't bother letting it get your goat...  He's just lost a sale...
well done mate!  I notice that he didn't give you the part number.

If you want to make a point, send his email back to him and ask him if
he thinks he made a successful sale with his response to your fair
question.  Also ask him what the part number is, because that was your
original question.

Don't give him credence with a foul mouthed reply... keep it professional.

Cheers,

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8