Re: Longbridge MG Rover plant.

To: "David Ward" <david@bighealey.ltd.uk>
Subject: Re: Longbridge MG Rover plant.
From: Eric (Rick) Wilkins <wilko2@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 09:08:55 -0700
Well,
It's not only the UK who has lame business managers.

Ford is closing the famous plant that has most recently been building
the retro looking T Bird. That plant will close in July and thousands
will lose their jobs.

This one is a combination of the business managers and the engineers
(maybe with business pressure) to not put a decent engine in the car to
make it a "true T Bird" that woul d actually sell and compete with
other cars in it's class...