manners,civility,etc

To: "healey list" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: manners,civility,etc
From: "Michael Shepard" <shepard7107@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 13:05:24 -0400
Well , I am one of the quiet ones , a daily lurker for years. In my 30 years
(or more!) of fiddling with these British cars I have met and talked to many
people with varying degrees of knowledge about cars and indeed other topics as
well. It is the well mannered, kind ones that I recall fondly and consider a
credit to the hobby.
There are many experts out there , some know-it-alls too. In any pursuit a
little humility and patience go a long way. You can draw your own conclusion
as to whether or not I will be a future wishbone customer . To quote Mr.
Orritt: best to all , Michael

P.S. hope I spelled Mike's name correctly!