Having a Bad Day?

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Having a Bad Day?
From: GSFuqua1@aol.com
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 12:00:10 EDT
Kai, what in the world were you thinking?  You have a business to run and I
assume a family to support.  Your response is plastered all over the Healey
Forum List, which I might add is MUCH larger than our 6-Pack list.

A friendly word of advise from an old geezer who frequents many lists and has
done & run more business than I care to remember.  Treat your customers or
potential customers the way you would want to be treated.  In this case, go
into
your shop, find the tack hammer and administer a dose of humility.  And
remember a former 6-Packer named Jim who let his mouth overload his
abilities.
Repeat procedure every time you are tempted to pop off!!

Gary Fuqua
Classic Sports Cars

Ps...It is Austin-Healey for those in the Marque.  Also try running spell
checker.