Re: Valve Job

To: Blue One Hundred <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Valve Job
From: Eric (Rick) Wilkins <wilko2@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 18:08:32 -0700
One thing to be careful of that was sort of mentioned has to with that
oil tube and banjo fitting. The rest of the top lubrication system
relys on the rocker shaft to deliver the oil to all of the rockers and
by gravity, the lifting rods. The holes in that rocker shaft need to be
aligned to the channels in the bushings and that shaft needs to be fed.

The tiny O-ring seals that are factory designed are much maligned by
many engine builders who will suggest top hat style oil seals that fit
over the guides.