Big Healey gas tank for sale

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Big Healey gas tank for sale
From: bj8healey@juno.com
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 22:43:07 -0400
Hello Listers,

(Let me know If I am breaking any rules of etiquette by offering
something up for sale. I do not mean to )

I have a gas tank for a big Healey. Never used, but not new. I bought it
many years ago and ultimately did not need it. I have moved it with me
numerous times, and now I want to find it a home. Excellent shape, always
in a garage (or moving van).

Anyone interested, please contact me off line. Or call cell 239-398-9317,
or home 239-592-6269. I would rather one of you have it if you need it
than trying to put it on ebay (I've never used ebay yet) . You will find
that I am a willing seller, easy to deal with, and will give complete
satisfaction.

Thanks,

Rob Fromm
A man is as good as his word. My Word is my Bond.
Take as good care of your health as you do your Healey.
Find out how.  http://www.rfromm7.com
Contact me Home 239-592-6269, Cell 239-398-9317
Happy Healeying in Good Health from Rob Fromm, 66 BJ8