Re: Healey 100 Center Bracket

To: mewilliams@comcast.net
Subject: Re: Healey 100 Center Bracket
From: Douglas W Flagg <dwflagg@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2005 13:05:45 -0400
Michael,

I agree that it is designed to provide a center support for the dash. The
chromed screw
in the dash just below the mirror goes through the bottom hole of the
bracket and the 2
mirror screws secure the top of the bracket, thus "stiffening" the center
of the dash.

Doug

On Sat, 9 Apr 2005 12:01:41 -0400 "Michael Williams"
<mewilliams@comcast.net> writes:
> Listers,
>
> Take a look at the following eBay auction:
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem

<http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4541471088
&rd