hOW tO sELL

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: hOW tO sELL
From: "Dan Corning" <dcorning@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 21:39:18 -0500
Hi,

I have a 1962 BT7 Tri-carb that my dad began a full restoration on years ago.
I bought the car from him years ago and I've had every intention to restore
the old gal but haven't been able to accomplish much in several years.  Now,
I'm downsizing my home and MAY have to find a better home for the old gal.
the bad news it the car is about 20% or less restored and it's in many, many,
pieces!  I've considered eBay but it would be tough taking photos of all the
major and minor pieces/assemblies of the car.  Any good recommendations on the
best way to sell the car without "giving it away"

I'm in Nashville, TN.
BT7 in pieces.
Bugeye running strong.