Re: 100 BN1 dash question

To: "Allen C Miller, Jr." <acmiller@mhcable.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 100 BN1 dash question
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 20:30:17 -0400
Allen,
It was painted, most often dull silver but has been seen other colours
occasionally to key in with the exterior colour. for instance in early
brochures there is a well known shot of a Carmine Red Hundred taken from a
rear right quarter view, showing black dash with red instrument pod.
I would stress that the colours beyond dull silver definetly seemed to be an
exception.
Rich Chrysler