Re: 100 BN1 dash question

To: "Allen C Miller, Jr." <acmiller@mhcable.com>
Subject: Re: 100 BN1 dash question
From: Blue One Hundred <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 09:46:41 +0800
Hi Allen -

I have a very early BN1.  Although the car was completely restored...
I believe the previous owner tried to keep things as original to his
best ability.  In this case he painted the detachable instrument pod
healey blue to match the body color.

that being said, dull silver is probably what a concours committee
would accept as original.

Regards,

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8