Fwd: Carb overflow and Texas cooler

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Carb overflow and Texas cooler
From: tammie wall <whammie@iopener.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 15:33:46 -0500
----------- Original Message -----------
From: tammie wall <whammie@iopener.net>
Sent To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Carb overflow and Texas cooler
Date Sent: 12 Apr 2005 03:31 PM

the secret to keeping any fan, including a tx kooler, from hitting the radiator
is making sure the proper clearance is maintained between the fan and the
radiator as well as making sure the bushes are in good condition on the rear
stabilizer.  the rear stabilizer is the only thing that keeps that 750 lbs. of
cast iron from moving forward upon braking.
jerry wall
the ntahc will ship a tx kooler to your front door for a mere $45.