BN4 Questions

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: BN4 Questions
From: ggilliam@usol.com
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 15:13:07 EST
  Two items of interest:
  While trying to replace the windscreen to shroud seal, I found that
most of the corner bracket screws were either incorrect type, broken
off or missing, so I purchased a corner bracket kit and the glazing seal
from Moss. I expected to get a U-shaped extrusion seal, but what I
received was a flat rubberized fabric about 1.25" wide.
  Is this the correct material, and any particular tricks, techniques or
warnings about trying to reassemble the windscreen?

  Also, for some reason I have two 48 spoke  X  4.5" wheels, and two
60 spoke X 5" wheels on my car.  I am looking for two more painted
60 spoke wheels to complete a set. Would any of you have a pair you
are willing to part with for a fair price?

 Thanks in advance for your assistance,
 Gordy
 Longbridge BN-4, almost together
again....