Re: BN4 Questions

To: ggilliam@usol.com
Subject: Re: BN4 Questions
From: Patton Dickson <57healey@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 15:30:35 -0500
Are the 48 spokes on the front and the 60 spokes on the rear?  I
understand that their is a clearance problem with stock dunlop 60
spoke wheels over the front drums.  That could be the reason for the
mismatch.  I understand that daytons fit, barely, and British Wire
Wheel and Hendrix Wire Wheel can special order others.

Take care
Patton (BN4 that still has 48 spokes)

--
Patton Dickson - Richmond, TX