Vibration

To: "Healeys" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Vibration
From: "Ben Prince" <blprince2@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 21:39:46 -0700
When in third gear, the shift handle vibrates on my BN1.  It is most severe at
about 2500 rpm.  (The block for first gear has been removed to create a four
speed, so third gear is number three out of four.)  There is very little
vibration in the other gears, including overdrive.

I can also feel another vibration under the seat that comes and goes with RPM,
but it seems like it is the exhaust system and is probably unrelated to the
shaky third gear.

I'd appreciate any advice on correcting the vibrations, particularly the third
gear shaking.

Thanks,
Ben
BN1