Re: Ebay Sills

To: <Tomsimkins@aol.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Ebay Sills
From: "David Ward" <david@bighealey.ltd.uk>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 22:39:49 +0100
Hello Tom,
In answer to your question I would say that without any doubt what-so-ever
the panels made by Greg Kilmartin  of KAS Sheetmetal would be the finest
that you will obtain anywhere in the World.
 I do not really have to endorse them, the quality speaks for itself.
I purchased some panels from Greg at least over 20 years ago when I was in
Perth Western Australia and they are still as good to-day as then.
No vested interest, just a delighted customer.
Regards.
David.
www.bighealey.ltd.uk