RE: Ebay Sills

To: <Tomsimkins@aol.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Ebay Sills
From: "Quinn, Patrick" <Patrick.Quinn@det.nsw.edu.au>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 11:19:53 +1000
G'day

If they are made by Kilmartin's they are exact replicas of the original
and will fit perfectly.

However my opinion has nothing to do with the fact that I have known
Greg Kilmartin for many years and him being a fellow Australian.

I will also say that every replacement panel/part fitted to the BN3/1
came from Kilmartin's or KES.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia