SPEND YOUR TAX REFUND ON HEALEY PARTS

To: <modifiedhealeys@yahoogroups.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: SPEND YOUR TAX REFUND ON HEALEY PARTS
From: "62bt7" <62bt7@prodigy.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 13:36:08 -0700
To All,,,,,, IF NOT INTERESTED USE BIG 'D'.

And YES!!!, I have no shame.

Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow, and maybe even into next week.
I am cleaning My Garage, My House, and yes, even My Toilet.
While doing this today, the lightbulb came on, even without pulling the
chain.

On e-bay, I am listing numerous Healey parts for sale,
some New, some Used, and some Otherwise.

As of this writing, I have 17 items listed with more to come.
They can be seen on e-bay under seller ID 62bt73 or go to
item # 4543606473 and click on "view sellers other items".

"COME ON DOWN, LET'S MAKE A DEAL"
For those who are Bob Barker fans.

Kirk Kvam
I'm just trying to resuscitate your 20yr resto project.

(resuscitate) def; To bring or come back to life;
revive from unconsciousness or apparent death.)