Re: 100 BN1 Front Suspension Misalignment

To: "Eckert, Josef" <Josef.Eckert@t-mobile.de>
Subject: Re: 100 BN1 Front Suspension Misalignment
From: Blue One Hundred <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 07:01:55 +0800
Josef -

I really doubt it would have come from the factory like this.  Can you
see if the front portion of either chassis rail was replaced in the
past?  If the car was hit from the side in an accident, the front
chassis rail would have been replaced as a unit (welded in) and that
may be where you have your mis alignment problems.

I know you are almost finished with the job... but you have to fix
this before driving the car!

Regards,

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8