Re: engine number plate

To: "linwood rose" <linwoodrose@mac.com>,
Subject: Re: engine number plate
From: "BJ8Healeys" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 21:44:03 -0400
Hi, Lin -

I filed a flat on each rivet head, then cut a slot into each.  With an impact
screwdriver set on reverse, mine came right out.  The rivets are threaded, but
the thread is a very lazy one -- kinda like the rifling in a barrel.  If
you're lucky, like I was, it won't be too difficult to get them out.

Good luck!

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry