Re: special fittings

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>, <justbrits@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: special fittings
From: "Allen C Miller, Jr." <acmiller@mhcable.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 18:10:49 -0400
typo on my part. it was 26 #, not 46, which is roughly ~ 47 dollars.
Understood the VAT part of you message. The quote was assuming delivery
within the UK, and this would not be. I was just passing it on as received
to canvas for interest. If there is, we can get a more accurate price for
multiple units, and square away the shipping questions. The important part
is that a BSPF fitting is needed to do this, as UNF and american 18 tpi 3/8"
don't work.

if there is any interest from the List, I will deal with the nuances of
spec'ing the part and setting up so everyone can order directly from the
fabricator or from Holden (no financial interest on my part), so you would
place a credit card order for a completed adaptor with the electrical part
installed.ordering. If anyone wants this part, let me know.

Allen Miller