Correct top weatherseal BJ-7

To: Healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Correct top weatherseal BJ-7
From: carlalony2@aol.com
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 09:10:00 EDT
Can anyone recommend a supplier for the original type of weather seal that
is the rubber and woven cloth draught-excluder (or seal) that runs  continuous
over each window and across the bottom of the wooden top bow, that  has the
rubber end caps on the end. Heritage deferred me to Moss where I ordered  the
seal that they stock, however it is a black velour covered rubber seal that  is
larger than the original and the rubber end caps that are supplied by Moss do
not fit on the ends. Any help in locating a supplier for this seal would be a
 great help for myself and others doing a restoration that wants the top to
fit  correctly. Thanks for your help

                  Lony  Taylor

                  1963  BJ-7