Re: Free Subscription to "British Motoring"

To: "Reid Trummel" <editor_reid@hotmail.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>,
From: "Alex" <alexmm@adelphia.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 14:00:44 -0400
Thanks for your advisroy note Reid.

It's interesting, 'cuz though I've purchased from Moss, and have signed up for
the magazine (again), I no longer receive it.

Thankfully it can be downloaded on-line, and printed out, but it's always more
fun to receive it in the US Snailbox---and it is a slick publication.

==    Alex in Maine
      1960 BT7 3000 Mark 1 - "The Blue Mainie"
      Former owner of 1957 100-6, and 1967 3000 Mark III BJ8
      http://users.adelphia.net/~alexmm/ai2q.htm