Frame Equipment

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Frame Equipment
From: "Gary Moomau" <moomau@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 11:30:44 -0700
Hey List,

I have seen on different restoration video's and TV restoration programs
were the restorer used a device that holds the frame up both front and rear,
where the frame can be rotated sideways 360 degrees (much like an engine
holder (same thing only different!!)).  Does anyone have the name of a
manufacture, distributor, or better yet, plans on how to build one.  I am in
the planning stages (still) on whether to do the frame work (with the help
of neighbors, friends, relatives) or bite-the-bullet and see if Steve Tanner
(Sports Car Concepts) can put it on his schedule (or if I can afford him).
Any ideas. thank you.

Gary Moomau, '67 BJ8

Yucaipa, CA