RE: Still Need Vac Advance Unit For Lucas DM6A Distributor

To: "Patton Dickson" <57healey@gmail.com>
Subject: RE: Still Need Vac Advance Unit For Lucas DM6A Distributor
From: "Brashear, Jack, N" <JNBrashear@garverengineers.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 11:26:13 -0500
 Hi Patton, thanks for the lead on a fix for the vac adv unit.  I had a
phone conversation with Pat Mason this morning.  He is alive and well
and he does indeed redo Lucas vac adv units.  He suggested the overhaul
cost to be "approximately" $110 which, I believe, covers his shipping
back to you.  Since new units are apparently unavailable and used good
used ones are also pretty scarce, I'll try this route.  Thanks for your
heads-up on this.
Jack