Fw: BN1 Overdrive- Solved!

To: "Healeys" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: BN1 Overdrive- Solved!
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 16:35:32 -0400
Many thanks to all for the helpful suggestions and tips.
It turned out to be a faulty ground to terminal C1 of relay #2 (black wire).
And this is a new harness apparently installed last year.
Once this was properly grounded, all was as it should be and we have
overdrive!

Thanks again to all for your responses and help.

Rich Chrysler